Thursday, December 28, 2006

Photo Scavenger Hunt #100

The subject for this week is:  Show us a photo of a milestone in your life.  If you are unable to scan old photos, how about a Christmas or New Year's celebration photo.

This week's Hunt is a milestone, is a party, is a celebration of sorts!  You see, Krissy is celebrating her 100th Hunt!!  How appropriate that this falls on a celebration week!  Let's congratulate her by deluging her with submissions!  Krissy has been faithfully doing The "Original" Photo Scavenger Hunt for 100 weeks!  She has had so much on her plate and yet she has kept this hunt alive!!  Congratulations, Krissy, on your 100th Hunt of The Original Photo Scavenger Hunt!!

     Ok Krissy here it is.  My milestone, one of them at least.  As you can see I was much younger.  My wedding day.  We both look way to young to get married, what was I thinking!  I also didn't believe in a big fancy stuffed into a white dress wedding as I hated dressing up.  I also didn't believe in a professional photographer as you can see by that picture quality, LOL. This may be one of the only pictures of me in a dress in my adult years.  Of course my wedding was a milestone in my adult life.  It led to my children and the life I have now.

 

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!!
course we all know what era that was,LOL
~connie~

Anonymous said...

What a great picture!!  You both do look so young. Just babies.  Enjoyed this.
Pam

Anonymous said...

That is a great photo. You both do look very young. Helen

Anonymous said...

awwww...how cute.

Nancy
http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/notions-of-nancy/entries/2006/12/28/holidays/1799

Anonymous said...

You may be young, but you both look happy, and that is all that matters.

Greg
http://journals.aol.com/radar446/PhotoTrek/

Anonymous said...

young and happy.  hopefully, you are still young and happy!
gina

Anonymous said...

A wonderful memory , I'm so happy to be able to see something that is so meaningful and beautiful to you. When it comes to love , what does age matter?
Indigo

Anonymous said...

Oh how wonderful =)!  What a great wedding picture!  I got married in a purple dress myself.  No wedding dress.  I liked it that way.  I'm not formal either.  The marriage didn't last, though =(.  That's okay.  Thanks so much for playing!  Happy New Year, hon! xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

Having been born in 1952 and I had very long hair in the 70's I can remember the days when .....       I think the photo of your wedding is wonderful and your having raised children looking back it is certainly a memorable moment in your life.      I never had any children so my life has been a lot different.     My featured milestone is the construction of my home addition which I had already posted and you may have seen already.     mark
you can click my screenname for my journal links -

Anonymous said...

I love it!  Thanks for sharing.   Love and hugs, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Getting married is the best milestone in our adult lives... great choice for the hunt!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Great picture! Thanks for sharing with us! xox Sassy


Best Blog Award

Best Blog Award
awarded by Martha

Birdhouse Award

Birdhouse Award

Close Up Award




My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive



free counters
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape