Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Trucking, before and after


I took this shot awhile back because I liked the way the trucks looked with the clouds as a backdrop. I should have however framed my shot better because I didn't like the yellow pillars in front of it. If it hadn't been for them I would have been happy with the shot.

So I decided to play with the photo. I could get rid of the pillars fairly easy with editing and have one I saved that looks like the photo minus the yellow distractions. But I decided to take it a step further. As a young adult I painted and drew. Some of the new editing programs can give you similar effects. And I like the way it turned out below also. Digital, isn't it grand. Its a whole new media when used this way. It becomes separate art form.




4 comments:

Helen said...

You did a good job. Helen

kbear said...

great job! really like the new look.

Martha said...

How cool! I have got to get a photo editing program! I'm getting really behind in times again. Technology moves forward so fast these days it's hard to keep up!

Unknown said...

I like them both - what a challenge to get rid of those pillars!


Best Blog Award

Best Blog Award
awarded by Martha

Birdhouse Award

Birdhouse Award

Close Up Award




My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive



free counters
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape