Friday, February 13, 2009

Wild turkeys


Looking out the back window I saw a cat stalking something. So of course I had to check it out. The cat was stalking these large turkeys. It ran up to them and they barely looked up to see what the cat was up to. They towered over this small cat. It ran around there legs awhile and took off before I could get out there with my camera. The turkey are so sure they are able to handle anything they didn't run when I came out either. Neither the cat or I scared them away from the feeders. Ugly birds but cool feathers.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great turkeys! I haven't been that close to one in ages. I love the one walking away from you!


Best Blog Award

Best Blog Award
awarded by Martha

Birdhouse Award

Birdhouse Award

Close Up Award




My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive



free counters
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape