Sunday, August 13, 2006

Practicing

   I am just having a terrible time with my microsoft Picture it.  I get soft edges on my pictures and frames etc... then I can't get most of them to download to my picture site so I can put them in the storage place I use.  I also decided to make them smaller, I have larger copies to see if they download faster but still have a nice quality.   Also my husband got my tripod fixed so it works with this camera.  It is light enough I can carry it on my bike without adding much weight.   Hopefully I can get some good pictures tomorrow.  Wish I had my filter already but will have to wait.

  

  The squirrel below was the object of my shot but the leaves took the focus.  I decided I liked it anyway.

I love black and white.  Even the most mundane things take on new look.

   Out of the 18 pictures I softened up the edges on and signed only 7 would transfer.  What a bummer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's wierd that you are having problems with MS Picture It.  That is what I use exclusively, and other than a few unplanned shutdowns, I have no problems out of it.  After you do the boarders, how are you saving the file?  Are you uploading using a file name that already exists on the server?  There has to be an explanation for this.

Greg

Anonymous said...

Linked here by way of Greg K. (phototrek)  WONDERFUL PHOTOS!!  You really know how to capture beauty!  Michelle

Anonymous said...

I like all the pics, but my fav is the water drops!   (what does a filter do?)
~Meg


Best Blog Award

Best Blog Award
awarded by Martha

Birdhouse Award

Birdhouse Award

Close Up Award




My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive



free counters
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape