Monday, September 11, 2006

Photo Scavenger Hunt #88

The subject this week is:  gifts for Krissy and John!!

This idea came from Greg at Photo Trek
!!  I think it is so awesomely precious!  Let's shower our love for Krissy and John and show them that we are thinking of them by snapping away anything that represents our love for them!! 

http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason/entries/2006/09/11/photo-scavenger-hunt-88.../1799

   OK, this is a tuff one.  What to take pictures of to let you know I am thinking about you,  I am though.   I decided cooped up in the hospital room you could use some outdoors.  This beautiful little colt was just cute as could be.

   This mare was in a field with some cows.  When I stopped to take the shot look what popped its head up.  A dog.  I think they were all friends.

   And last but not least is a cedar tree nestled in the sumac.  Can you smell the cedar?

 

http://www.GlitterMaker.com/ - Glitter Graphics

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, I bet the nurses will have a fit when the pony gets delivered.  Great photos!

Greg

Anonymous said...

what beautiful photos, the colts are amazingly awesome.

angelrose

Anonymous said...

Perfect choices!!
The colt is so cute!!
and the tree so pretty with the red against the green....
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the colt and the horse!  And the dog, LOL.  And yes I smell the cedar.  Sorry I am taking so long to comment.  I saw this entry quite awhile ago, but didn't have time to comment at the time.  This has been a very, very special entry to me.  Thank you for this! Love you,

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink


Best Blog Award

Best Blog Award
awarded by Martha

Birdhouse Award

Birdhouse Award

Close Up Award




My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive



free counters
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape