Saturday, November 1, 2008

Camera Critters



Camera-Critters #30

Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme. I hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun! Each week, on Sunday evening/night, a Camera-Critters capture from that week will be randomly selected to be featured in the sidebar of this blog until the next Sunday.

So's here Hairy the woodpecker at the feeder




And a smile from Zoey, the most beautiful dog I live with and my very own cancer warrior.



And a bug along side my wall I tried to capture, and not well with my new macro lens, how do I get it not to be blurry?



And a two toed sloth

14 comments:

ChrissyM said...

What a variety of pictures I love them all. Great shots!

Tootie said...

Very nice photos. :-) Have fun with the new lense. And, thanks for your visit.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Julia: Lovely captures of all the creatures.
The Box Elder bug is blurry because of depth of field on the Macro close-up. The lens was focused on the head so the body was out of focus. Read on that subject and it may help.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Wondeful range of shots.

Connie said...

Very very beautiful-and hugs to Zoey
connie

http://conniesphotos.blogspot.com/
http://windsweptwhispers.blogspot.com/

gina said...

these are all great. i really like the one of zoey...he really is smiling! and i love the bug. :)

kbear said...

well the bug looks great, just has a soft look to it. Love the woodpecker:-)~kbear

Juliana RW said...

wonderful cc series u have

Mine CC post in HERE. Hope you have time to visit. Thanks.

dot said...

Great shots! Love that last one!

Martha said...

All gorgeous! Having fun with that new macro aren't you? :-)

Gretchen said...

Really great shots. Will be back again to visit. :)

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

Love your shots. Great macro lens. As far as the blurriness goes, you probably had the aperture set wide open at 1.8 or near there. You have to close down a bit to increase your depth of field! Hope that helps ;0)

Unknown said...

What a great variety! Common and uncommon. :) You'll find the sweet spot in your macro lens. :) Sometimes I switch to AV mode to help adjust my depth of field. :)

Misty DawnS said...

All of these photos are awesome! I think the sloth is a first for Camera-Critters, if I'm not mistaken.

Great post!


Best Blog Award

Best Blog Award
awarded by Martha

Birdhouse Award

Birdhouse Award

Close Up Award




My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive



free counters
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape