Thursday, November 13, 2008

Camera Critters


I decided to post some of my favorite critters from my archives that I really liked.
The bug below I have know idea what it is but it was begging to have its picture taken.



While I was shooting the one above this sparkly one landed on my husbands hand. I wouldn't let him shake it off until I got a picture.



Technically this isn't the best shot, out of focus, too bright, etc. But I like it. I like the little flying bug I caught accidentally in the back.


Just a beautiful Cicada smiling away at me.



I was taking the picture of the flower and didn't notice all the bugs until I downloaded it. Added bonus.

Every summer we get these wonderful dragonfly. This one posed several times.



Thats all folks.

10 comments:

Joan said...

Hi, Love you dragonfly we don't get black and white ones here pity they look beautiful. Love Joan

kbear said...

great shots and without your macro:-)~kbear

Connie T. said...

I like the dragonfly. I would have ran away if that big sparkle bug landed on me.

Unknown said...

Lots of great bugs and critters. :) I love little bug surprises when I download photos. :)

gina said...

these are great, julie! i especially like the cicada and dragonfly.

Ken's choice said...

what a beautiful insects, and the pictures are so well taken.
lovely.

carmilevy said...

Hi Julie. Your photography is extraordinary! I'm so glad you visited my blog, and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Sensational series of images.

earthlingorgeous said...

Creepy crawlers but still lovely shots! Great job with your macro. The dragon fly the cicada and the critter on your hubby's hand great shots!

I also have my camera critter photo and found you on their site.

By the way, I am celebrating my blog 1 year anniversary and I would like to invite you to join my giveaway. Details here

Happy Sunday!

Anonymous said...

I havn't seen this Dragonfly either. I like the wing colors. Thanks for sharing.


Best Blog Award

Best Blog Award
awarded by Martha

Birdhouse Award

Birdhouse Award

Close Up Award




My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive



free counters
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape