Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sepia Scenes.

For some reason the loader won't let me add anyones link photo's to use. keeps saying error. So if you want to see more Lovely Sepia Scenes please clink on this link until I find out why the other doesn't work today.

I wanted to try the bronze effect, I didn't even know I could do that on photo bucket so really cool. Took this old church, made it sepia and then bronzed the steeple. It's like God beckoning. I am a little shaky with fine details but it looks OK. Fun to try and I will definitely have to play with that feature.

8 comments:

Jan said...

Lovely, I really like the bit of gold on the steeple and your frame is a great idea. Great job.

Barbara said...

Beautiful! The bronze is a very nice touch.

Helen said...

That is beautiful. You did good. Helen

Carletta said...

The church is a perfect sepia subject!
I love the framing you chose.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Beautiful scene and the steeple seems aglow!

Rose said...

This is a great one! I love everything about it--the framing, the composition, the touch of gold.

maryt/theteach said...

Glad you felt free to experiment, Julie! Lovely gold effect on the steeple! Happy Sepia Scenes! :)

Dianne said...

the frame is beautiful and the composition of the shot is perfect

I have to try the bronze - I'm kinda shaky with those things too :)


Best Blog Award

Best Blog Award
awarded by Martha

Birdhouse Award

Birdhouse Award

Close Up Award




My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive



free counters
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape