Monday, July 3, 2006

The Bird Bath

  The bird didn't want to put its head up as much as I would have liked but I think these turned out pretty good.  I used the setting for movement.

  

   The last picture here is my favorite.  Look at that face.  Next I have a couple of bunny pictures.  The first I call Resting Rabbit.  She looks mad I am disturbing her.

The next pictures are where my zoom comes in handy.  I was across the yard when the finch went to the feeder.  I hope to catch most of the birds that visit.

 

  I am not very pleased with the picture below.  I am having trouble with focusing and will have to dig my tripod out.  Hopefully the more I learn about my camera the better I will become.  There is a photographer in town who has classes.  His pictures are wonderful.  I may see how much it costs to take his class.  I have a great Cannon camera with lots of lens that was my brothers.  It is almost all manual.  He took such great pictures with it but the settings always made me nervous.  I should learn how to use it andthen my digital will be a breeze.

     If you can give me any hints feel free.

No comments:


Best Blog Award

Best Blog Award
awarded by Martha

Birdhouse Award

Birdhouse Award

Close Up Award




My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive



free counters
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape