Friday, July 14, 2006

Trees and things

First of all I would like to say thanks for the nice comments and great tips.  It is very helpful to get the feedback.   The weather was overcast for the most part yesterday but when the sun broke through I got some shots off.   I love cementaries and will be showing some shots from there when I get them in better light.  They used to make such neat headstones.  I did find some great trees as old as the headstones.  Doesn't this tree look like it should have been in the Lord of The Rings?

 

   The next few pictures are of this huge tree.  The last one shows how it has grown around the headstone that was next to it.  The light wasn't as good as the shot above which was perfect but I like this tree.

 

   Not a tree but a really neat headstone.  It is in great shape for being from 1891.

 

No comments:


Best Blog Award

Best Blog Award
awarded by Martha

Birdhouse Award

Birdhouse Award

Close Up Award




My Blog List

Followers

Blog Archive



free counters
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape